Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day notes from the team

Here are a few shout outs to our amazing senior high Dads!  I'll post more tonight!

Hey, I’m having the time of my life. Happy fathers day. yours truly Dylan…

Hey dad! Mark is giving us a minute to say Happy Father’s Day! I miss you and I hope you have an amazing day. I am having an amazing time here and I can’t wait to tell you all about it! I cannot wait to celebrate with you when I get home! I love you! – Jacquie

Happy Father’s Day Dad!! Thanks for all you do for me! I love you and miss you so much! I can’t wait to tell you all about what we’ve been doing!  Love, Anna Hage

Happy Father’s Day, Paj! Have some chipotle and guacamole for me to celebrate you. Love you! – Kel

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!!!!! I miss you so much and hope you have a fabulous day. Everything is going great here and I have been pretty healthy. Can’t wait to tell you everything. Love you lots, Jakle misses you too And says Happy Fathers Day, Katie Smith

Happy Fathers Day Dad!!! I hope you have a fun day! Everything is going really well and I can’t wait to see you all. Love you so much! –Hal

Happy fathers day daddy!!!! Sorry I’m not there to celebrate with you, I miss you sooo much. Sending all my love to you right now. Wish I could be there. Have a great day!!! See You soon. Love you –Jake Jochim

Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!!!! I miss you so much. I am doing okay and having a blast! Janelle, Josie, Hope, and Bud I miss you guys too! I will be home soon and guatemala is amazing! Mama I miss you too. Me and Kate have not gotten lost we sticking together. Tell grandma I say hi and I love you guys!!! Sydney Borgen

Happy Father’s Day!!! I hope the day is fantastic! I’m doing great and I’m loving it here in Guatemala! I miss you all and can’t wait to tell you all about it when I get home! Love, Andrew Hienz

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!! I hope that your day goes well, and you maybe get to use the new fireplace thing. Thank you for always supporting my decisions and allowing me to come on this trip! I am healthy and am having an amazing time here in Guatemala! Love you Dad and other family, Claire Loken

Happy Fathers day Erick, I miss you guys so much I can see god everywhere have so much to tell and I have made new friends. Kate the great

Happy Fathers Day dad, I love you so much and in can’t wait to see you soon! I hope you are having a good time with calleen and jenna! Miss you and love you lots! Love, Tiana

Happy Father’s Day Daddy T! All is well in Guat. The boys are boolin’ with a solid 3-10 record. I hope you have a wonderful day because you deserve it. I can’t wait to see you again and tell you all about the trip. Love you Daddy T!

Dirty Randy, Happy Father’s Day!!! Love you, but I’m gonna say hi to mom because she will be much happier with my hello. Love you so much momma and all is well here in guat, tell reggie I say hi!! –Joe

Happy Fathers Day Dad!!! I love and miss you a lot! This trip has been incredible and I have been seeing God work in such amazing ways! I cannot wait to come home because I miss all you guys, but I am having such a great time here! Tell Mom, Max, and Mega and Loowey and Tex and Granma and Grandpa that I love and miss them and I can’t wait to see them. –Charlie Steensland

Hi mom and sisters!! Guatemala has been such an amazing time and I cannot wait to share all of my experiences with you guys! I am taking tons of pictures to remember my time here and I am so excited for you all to see them. I have been thinking about everything at home and I hope all is well. I cannot wait to see you all in one week! Say hi to Kona and Java for me. Love, Jack Madison

Happy Father’s Day Scottie!!! J I hope you had fun in Colorado with Joan. Have fun at the cabin with Teddy. Guat is amazing and we are all having a lot of fun. Have a good day Dad. Love you –tfred

Hey Dad!!! Happy Father’s Day!       Just read you and Mom’s email, I miss you, Autumn, and Eden so much! I love you lots and I can’t wait to see you in a week! Love, Anna Boxum

Hey dad!!! Just hope you are having fun. I love you and I miss all of you guys. Also just got your letter so thanks for that. Love you and see you in one week. – Trent Allan Meyer

Happy Fathers Day! Hope you, mom and Esther are having a good time. Guatemala is amazing. The people here are wonderful and its great spreading Gods word through mime. Have a great day and see you in a week. Love, Zach George

6 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day, Mark and all the leaders who are fathers or away from your father today. Thank you providing such care and love for Dylan and all our sons and daughters. Dylan, miss you and love you tons. Our Heavenly Father is Great and Marvelous each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day Mark. Thank you for the updates, the wonderful posts and the photos. We all can't wait to see you all return and hear about how God has used you and worked through you and in you. The Father's Day notes were so wonderful to see. See you all soon, Todd Christen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you all and miss you Laura Halbakken. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Father's Day wishes, Anna Boxum! It's been fun to see all the photos and updates - what an amazing experience for you and the entire team. God is working through all of you! Love you and miss you, Dad

    ReplyDelete