Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day Notes Part 2

Happy father’s day dad, thanks for the email. I love you and mom and will see you guys soon. Claire Mellema

Hey fam it’s Caleb wanted to thank you for the email dad and for the scripture you shared with me have an amazing father’s day. I’m having a fantastic time with love –Caleb

Que honda mi familia y novia! Happy Father’s Day Dad! Hope all is well in MN, the boys are having a blast in Guate and look forward to seeing y’all soon. –Clayton W

Que honda mi familia y novia! It’s your boy Graham here. Boys are still boolin here in San Marcos. We just got beat 10-3 so now we are 3-11. Can’t wait to come home and tell all about the trip. I’m thinking that I’m gonna stay here because I love it so much. Love y’all! –Graham T

Fam, I have a little more time now so I can actually write to you for real. Not going to lie, I have not missed my family until I got your message today. Clayton also howled today and it made me miss you Tom. Kat- I have a super sweet gift for you, can’t wait to show you. Steve, I love reminiscing with Jason and Mark about your time in Guat. Love and miss you all- Joe M

Hi daddy!!! Happy Fathers Day. I am sorry that your favorite child cant be there today to tell you how much I appreciate and love you. You are the best dad in the world. I miss you tons. Love you. Take it easy today.    –Greta Bragg

Happy fathers day daddy! I’m so sad I can’t be there for your special day but I hope you still had an amazing birthday and fathers day. All is well in guat and I am completely healthy. You are the best dad in the world and I miss you, mom, aly, and keely all so much. Love you guys and see you soon!!!!!- Laura Halbakken

Daddio!! Happy Father’s Day! I hope you are having a ton of fun with the Mamacita and SummitaJ I’ve been counting down the days until I get to give you all hugs! I am having a blast here in Guatemala and have been very healthy (so far… J) I miss you like crazy! See you soon Grande Coco Frio –Jackie Buyse

Hi Dad/Padre! Happy Father’s Day! I am so sad I can’t be there to celebrate with you but know that I love you so much and feel so blessed to have such an amazing father! You are always so encouraging and supportive of me and love me no matter what! I don’t know what I would do without you in my life! I love and miss you so incredibly much and cannot wait to see you soon! –Allison Harvey

Happy Father’s Day! I hope you are both having a fantastic time on your road trip adventure, and I am looking forward to seeing you and Bree at the airport Saturday. I am having a blast here (haven’t gotten sick yet!) and loving the experience. Thanks for your constant support! –Elizabeth Cripe

Happy Father’s Day dad!! I’m so sad I can’t be home with you guys, but I hope you did something fun! I am having a lot of fun here, but that definitely doesn’t stop me from wishing I was home with you. I’m not sure if you will see this, but I love you so much and cannot wait to see you all soon! –Nichole Johnson

Happy Father’s Day Dad!!! (I’m writing one more :) I miss you and the rest of the family a lot. Thank you for sending me on this trip. It has been amazing and I cannot wait to tell you and the rest of the family about it. The kids never fail to put a smile on my face and I have been having a great time with them. I hope you have the greatest father’s Day because you deserve it! Sorry I can’t be there but I can’t wait to see you when I get home!!! Tell everyone I love them! –Charlie Steensland

Happy Happy fathers day Dad!!!! I hope you had a fabulous day, maybe on the boat to celebrate? Wish I could be there with you but I am having an incredible experience here, I can’t wait to tell you all about it! Tell everyone I love and miss them and can’t wait to see you all on Saturday!! I love you very very much, (so much more than I loved my bucket shower this morning;)) Happy fathers day<3 Ellie Eidsvold

Happy Fathers day Dad! I hope you are having an awesome day. I am very thankful for all that you do in my life. I really miss you and cant wait to see you when I get back. Happy Fathers day!!! – Jacob Brue

Happy Father’s Day daddy!! I love you and even though you don’t like father’s day, you deserved the best day ever because you’re an amazing dad. I miss all of you very much but I’m having an amazing time and I have lots of stories to tell when I get home. Happy anniversary also mom and dad. You guys are awesome! Love you all very much! Can’t wait to come home!!! –Quinn Northrup

Happy Fathers Day!!! Thank you so much for always doing all you can to make it to all of my track meets and other events! Thank you for loving me unconditionally and always making time to hang out with the boys… You are the best dad a kid could have and I miss you tons. Can’t wait to come home and tell you all about the trip. Hope you liked the gift and the card. Love, –Jake Kelly

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!! I love you so much and just know how thankful I am for you J I’m having a great time in Guatemala but I miss you all very much! I also loved the letters from mom and dad, a good booster as I start to get tired. Can’t wait to see you, LOVE YOU! –Alyssa Lind

Happy Father’s day dad!! I appreciate and love you so much! I hope you’ve had a good day! I’ve had a lot of fun so far on the trip! I’ll tell you guys all about it when I get back! I love you guys so much J - Lydia Schultz

Happy Fathers day dad!! I hope you had an amazing day and I wish I could be there with you today. Thanks for all you do and always being there for you. Im having an awesome time on this trip and cant wait to tell you about it. Miss and love you guys!! –Kaitlyn Farrell

Happy Father’s Day!!! I love you so much; you are such a blessing in my life. I have already seen during this trip how much we take things for granted! Thank you for providing for us, and loving me in the good and bad times. I can’t wait to get home and tell you all about how God has changed me and opened my eyes! Love you all so much! J - Emily Pederson

Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!!! I love and miss you so so much! Guatemala has been beyond life changing, and I cannot wait to share what God has done in my life when I get home. Say hi to the fam for me!!! – Lydia Sprenger

Hey family, I miss you guys so much! Guatemala has been amazing! The culture here is so different and it’s been so much fun making new friends. I will definitely have some good stories to tell when I get back. I hope you had an amazing father’s day Dad.  I love you! Sarah

Hey dad, I just wanted to wish you a happy Father’s day. I wish I could be there to celebrate but I can’t wait to get back home and tell you all about the trip. Hi Mom and Ivan. Love you and see y’all soon – Chris Mathew

Hey everyone back at home and especially Dad! I wish I could be with you guys right now to celebrate Father’s Day, but God is working wonders here in Guatemala and in the lives of all of us. I just wanted to say how much I love you, Dad! You have been an incredible, indescribable influence in my life and I love you so much! I will see you when I get home! –Joey Ekholm


Hey Dad, just wanted to quick pop in and say happy Fathers Day. Love you and see you in a week ~Wyatt Edlund

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jack! We miss you back here in the prairie, we can't wait to hear all about your amazing trip when you get back! lots of love, Dishwasher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mark for allowing the kids to send Father's Day messages! Meant so much! Blessings to all of you!
    Connie Dickson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what we needed here at home, Mark to know our Quinnie is good and taking all that she is experiencing in. What a gift to "hear" her voice and how happy she sounds. Lots of love to all, I'm praying every day for all of you, you can count on it.

    ReplyDelete