Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Happy Father's Day (part 2)

Hi Family! Happy Late Fathers Day Dad. I hope you had a great day celebrating. We have had lots of fun here on Scrub Squad and I can’t wait to tell you guys all about it! #Q6H
Love, Marissa

Hello to my family :) First of all happy late fathers day dad! I love you so much and can’t wait to celebrate with you when I get back home. I love love love serving on the scrub squad, I cant wait to share with you everything that I’ve seen and witnessed. Love you all #pharmfarm #amoxicillin250
 – love you all Annaka

Hi family! Happy late fathers day to the best dad in the world! I hoped you liked my cardJ Miss you tons dad! Mom, miss you and cant wait for our time together in Antigua, plus your notes are something that I look forward to opening every day! I LOVE being on the scrub squad- It has affirmed my initial idea of going into the medical field! Cant wait to see you soon! #Sulfamethoxazole-Trimethoprim -Lilly

Hey Mom and Dad! Miss you lots, in a bit of a pickle, please email my boss Kate Reider that I can’t work the first week of July, 15th-16th, Wednesdays and Mondays, and any other day I can’t. I love you and miss you. Thank you. Your thankful daughter, Lauren V

Mom! Dad (Happy late Father’s Day)! Guatemala is so beautiful. God is doing incredible things in and through the Med team! Let’s just say – bingewatching Grey’s Anatomy for 36 hours straight has DEFINITELY prepared me for being in the clinic. Anyway, I am so thankful for your love and support to me going on this trip. Both of you, Mom and Dad, are helping me become the young woman that God is calling me to be. Love, Bo

Hey Fam Bam!! Feliz dia del padre (happy father’s day).  I’ve  been having an amazing time here in Guatemala, it’s so gorgeous I don’t even have words to explain it. Scrub squad has been treating me well, yesterday I got to hear a heart murmur! The guy, Juan Lopez has an issue with his aorta valve which causes it to shrink; making the noise.  I miss y’all so much and can’t wait to see y’all! Also I have grown so much in my relationship with Christ and can’t wait to tell you about it!! Love y’all bunches!
-Love Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment